Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 02 - Just one more dance

So last night was a bit more successful. At first it wasn't so great. I got there around 7pm, this time without my friend. I didn't know any of the girls who were working (except one who I'd met briefly on Sunday) and they all seemed to be best friends. Like I said before, I can be kinda shy & I was definitely intimidated. Eventually though I mustered up the courage to approach the girls, and they were all so nice! They could tell I was really nervous. Oh yeah, I also forgot my makeup bag. Fuck. Luckily I was able to borrow some eye makeup, and before we got very busy my friend brought me hers...and she ended up working too!

I finally got a lap dance last night. I was actually able to approach customers this time, and finally someone agreed to go to VIP. I was happy that he was young (probably just a few years older than me). He was kinda cute and nerdy, and less sure of himself than I was of myself. That's helpful. Between dances and tips when I was on stage this dude dropped $230 on me. "Just one more dance," he would say, "let me go to the ATM just one more time." Ha. (side note: the ATM charges $10 and he used it twice).

Let's talk about my body. I went to the Special K plan a couple weeks before I started dancing, so I was already looking better. Now even though my legs and feet are BEAT UP and I'm as sore as ever (everywhere)....I still feel pretty good. Except that I have trouble moving. But...my stomach looks pretty damn good. Yeah!


Money made after tip out: $240

No comments:

Post a Comment