Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 03 - What if I don't make tip out?

So shit, last night fucking sucked. Like, seriously sucked. It was a Thursday so I thought we would be busy. Nope. There were more dancers than customers at all times. With my other job (at a sandwich shop) we're naturally busy on Thursdays since the bar next door to us has $2.25 32 oz. beers. Anyway, so now I'm back to feeling frustrated & I owe the bar. I was only on stage 2 or 3 times (usually performing for an empty club) and I got zero lap dances. I came pretty close, but this guy didn't want to pay $10 to use the ATM. Ugh. I made a total of $3 last night.

There was one good thing about the night though. This guy came in who was my age, hot as hell, funny, and willing to buy me drinks. He ran out of cash about 30 minutes before last call. There's a $20 minimum on cards, and we decided that we could conquer that. So that part was fun I guess. Usually if I was just sitting with someone who I knew wasn't going to  buy a lap dance it would be a waste of time...but considering no on else was buying dances and he was probably the only one in there not going through a mid life crisis or a divorce, I was content. Oh, did I mention he's a stripper too?! Him & his friend do bachelorette parties! Oh my goodness, I loved this guy. I want to hang out with him outside of work for real. Is that bad? I don't know, since I've only been doing this 3 days. Hmm. At the end of the night he called my phone so we'd have each others numbers, but the call didn't go through. Crappy cell reception, curse you! Hopefully he texts me.

I work tonight at my other job. I really don't want to, I just want one night off. Unfortunately, though, I can't find anyone to cover my shift. I guess I might as well make some money since I didn't make any last night.


Total money made after tip out: -$12


:(

No comments:

Post a Comment