Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 11 - Someone's gonna get hit

The last week has been up and down. I haven't been posting because I started summer class, so between that, my two jobs, and my rapidly dwindling social life, I haven't exactly had time.

This past weekend was terrible. It was the slowest weekend we've had in a while, so I heard. Saturday was exceptionally shit. First, at the very beginning of the night a new girl had a seizure. Thirteen, I repeat thirteen paramedics came. (My friend told me when she worked at a restaurant a girl had a seizure & 2 paramedics came...go figure). The club was dead the rest of the night. I don't know if this is why, but you never know. The girl was fine, by the way.

Also, since I was running short on time (we have to be on the floor ready by 7:30) I didn't put on my garter or jewelry until I went out, got a drink, & went back to the dressing room. When I got back my garter was gone. Really? You're gonna steal my $5 garter? Why don't you just ask someone, I bet there's at least one person with an extra you could borrow. I didn't say anything because I thought maybe it was at home (it wasn't) & borrowed a friend's

Before it got super late I had made almost $100, so I thought it would be a pretty good night besides the seizure & the garter incidences. Oh, was I wrong. The bar will give you a Crown Royal bag to carry around & put your money in. This bag never should leave your sight. Well, I wasn't used to carrying one, it was probably the 2nd or 3rd time I did, & I slipped. I was in the dressing room touching up my hair & makeup. The bag was on the counter & I walked out without it. Before I realized it, the bag was gone. I was so upset I cried. I've never cried at work, except once when I had just found out my grandmother had just passed away.  I got myself together and made most of that money back, but making around $100 on a Saturday is shit. I could have made double that, which is still shit, but better.

Needless to say I learned my lesson and it will absolutely never ever happen again EVER.


Monday night was better! I walked away with almost $300, which I consider a success. I found this old man to talk to & ended up making over $200 (probably closer o $250) from him. At first when I sat down he said he had to leave soon, but could I give him a couple of private dances? Sure, why not? Well, first he got 3 dances & I had to go on stage. He said he had to return a phone call (which was weird since he was old and it was late at night) but he might be able to come back. Okay.

Well, he came back. He got 6 more dances, almost came in his pants, & tipped me $50. Cha-ching, yeah!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. This dumb bitch I was friends with a couple years ago tried to tell MY friends that I do cocaine. Um, excuse me? First of all, I've never done anything like that, second of all, you do all the time, & 3rd how are you gonna tell MY FRIENDS that bullshit!? I was pissed at first, but then when I realized she's crazy & nobody believes anything she says, especially when it's a blatant lie....I was over it.

I had last night off because I had a test today & I never work on Wednesdays. It's really nice to have a couple days off!

Total made after tip out (Day 11) - $296

No comments:

Post a Comment