Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 06 - You know you're a stripper when...

You know you're a stripper when you get pissed about only making $155 in a night. Shit, I'm pretty sure I've made paychecks in a 2 week pay period that small. I should not be complaining. I mean, I've only been doing this for a week.

So, I may have mentioned before that I've been told to get my money before lap dances, and that some of the other girls said they never do. Well, I decided that I should definitely listen to management because they know what they're talking about. Last night there was a guy in the club in town for just one night for business. He got a dance in VIP & evidently she didn't get her money ahead of time, because I'm sitting at the bar and I see him bolting out the door & her running after him. Motherfucker got away, too. I didn't ask how many dances she got jipped out of. (Some of you may be thinking "why wasn't there a door guy?" It was a Tuesday night and we had 3 customers at the time. We only (usually) need a door guy on the weekends when it's busy). 


There was this guy at the club last night who claimed he didn't drink (even though he was drinking beer...I just went along with it). Anyway, so he supposedly hadn't drank in however many years because he just doesn't like it, but he said he likes to get/see people drunk. Okay, so I let him buy me a drink and a shot. Which he makes a double. Then about 2 sips into my beer and 30 seconds after the first shot, which was patron by the way, he orders another shot AND beer! Wtf, right? I thought it was really weird but I just went along with it...there were more employees there than customers & we were sitting at the bar so I felt pretty safe.

We eventually went to VIP. He bought several dances, and throughout ever song he would pull out a $1 & give it to me like, every 15-30 seconds. Dude was crazy, I really don't know. Anyway, I ended up making most of my money off of him & getting shwasted. Thanks, dude who doesn't drink but drinks beer.

The bad news: I drove me & my friend to the club.
The good news: She wasn't drunk, so she drove my car.


I think I need to give an update on all my bruises/injuries.

  • Places I've been bruised:
    • foot
    • shin
    • inner thighs
    • arms
    • hand (I swear)
    • tits
  • Other shit:
    • My feet are all fucked up, naturally
    • I smacked my foot into the pole trying to go upside down last night
    • Some guy bit my nipple & actually broke skin...it was hard for 3 days, no joke.


About being drunk at work. I enjoy drinking a lot. I'm 21 & in college. Most of the time when I'm at work, though, I just drink water most of the time. But a couple times (last night, tit biting night) I took it a little too far I think. I could still dance, with serious concentration, and I wasn't making a fool of myself or anything. But I let some dude bite my tit. And I was unaware of how much money I had, which is definitely not good. 

So basically I decided that I'm gonna do a better job of limiting myself and not giving into the pressure of people like the guy who doesn't drink but wants to get me shitfaced. 


Money made after tip out: $143

No comments:

Post a Comment